- 1608-I highlights:
- Supports 8 administrable feature buttons.
- Each button includes dual LED’s (red, green) providing explicit status for the user.
- Includes several fixed feature keys for common telephone tasks including
conference, transfer, drop, hold, mute.
- Includes high quality, 2-way speakerphone.
- Supports a broad portfolio of Avaya wired and wireless headsets through
its integrated headset jack.
- 100 number capacity contacts and call log applications that can enhance
productivity and personalization.
- Context sensitive user interface along with 3 softkeys and a 4-way
navigation cluster—ideal for scrolling through the local contacts list or call logs.
- The 3 line by 24 character display is backlit for easier viewing in all lighting conditions.
- For Navigators: the 1616-I. The Avaya 1616-I IP Deskphone is designed
for the Navigator type user. Receptionists, assistants, and managers
are examples of Navigator users—people who answer incoming calls,
transfer customers to different departments or extensions, and monitor
several line appearances throughout atypical day. For the Navigator user,
the 1616-I provides the most 1-touch line / feature / speed-dial buttons
without the need to scroll through on-screen lists.
(852) 3153 2520