- 1616-I highlights:
- The Avaya 1616-I IP Deskphone supports 16 administrable feature buttons
on the phone itself—and a 32-button expansion model provides access to
a total of 48 feature keys or speed dial buttons.
- Each of the buttons features a dual LED (red, green) providing explicit status for the user.
- For a familiar look and feel, the 1616-I includes several fixed feature
keys for common telephone tasks including conference, transfer, drop, hold and mute.
- In addition, the 1616-I includes a high quality 2-way speakerphone, and supports a broad portfolio
of Avaya wired and wireless headsets through its integrated headset jack.
- Context sensitive user interface along with 3 softkeys and a 4-way
navigation cluster—ideal for scrolling through the local contacts list or call logs.
- The viewing angle of the display on the 1616-I is adjustable and measures 4 lines by 24 characters.
- Additional caller related information is displayed with active appearances for easier call handling.
- The display is backlit for easier viewing in all lighting conditions.
(852) 3153 2520